An easy and yummy treat to serve at parties and they are a refreshing snack for you and your children to eat on any hot summer day!
Toppings sprinkles, skewers, coconut, granola, etc.
Popsicle sticks (optional)
- Store the bananas in the freezer for a few days or at least until they are frozen
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper
- Cut the banana into small 1⁄2 pieces or cut larger 1 inch pieces of the ends of the banana
- If you are making the larger bananas, stick the Popsicle sticks into the bottom half of the bananas
- Follow the instructions for the melting chocolate (usually on the box)
- Pour the melted chocolate into a medium sized bowl
- Dip the banana pieces into the chocolate
- Immediately place the pieces of banana on the baking sheet
- Cover each piece with the topping of choice; you can use a spoon or just sprinkle the toppings over each banana.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for another hour or two
- Once frozen, store the bananas in a safe container and keep in the refrigerator until served!