We understand that it is often difficult and seemingly impossible for us to get our kids to eat healthy snacks. It is obvious that if given the choice, most kids would reach for the cookie jar before they reach for a bowl of fruit. So, you may be wondering, what are some healthy snacks that your kids might actually enjoy eating? We found three tasty, fun and nutritious snack recipes that you and your kids can both enjoy!
Because children can’t say “no” to cookies, even if they are healthy cookies!
- Apple slices
- Nut butter (or caramel, Nutella, etc.)
- Shreds of coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Walnuts or additional nuts (optional)
- Slice the apples.
- Cover the apple slices with spread.
- Sprinkle the slices with shreds of coconut, chocolate chips and/or additional nuts.
Frozen Yogurt Pops
Because anything frozen is refreshing for the summer time! Frozen yogurt pops are simple to make, fun for children, and fun for you!
- Yogurt (any kind/brand you’d like)
- Popsicle sticks
- Place the Popsicle sticks in the tops of each individual yogurt container.
- Freeze the yogurt overnight.
- Remove from the container and enjoy!